Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stories that I've told...

1. I don't know why we have all this snow. I mean one minute the sun is out and the next thing you know it's hailing. I really hate the weather!


2. So I called my mom to see how she was doing and all she could say to me was that I don't love her because I waited three days to call her. "Mom, I'm busy all the time," I responded, but of course she wasn't having it and continued to complain.


3. So I got a call from my best friend and her boyfriend was trying to hook me up with one of his friends. I think you should meet him first and then tell me how he acts so I can decide whether or not I want to give him my number or not. Of course my best friend's boyfriend rudely interrupts and says, "NO! you have to meet him first." But I really don't like meeting people without getting some sort of knowledge about them. Ughhh I guess I'll see him when we go out thursday.


4. (This is for my Resident Assistant Job). So I'm talking to my friend  James. So did you know that our bulletin boards are due at 4pm today. I didn't even start mine and I have no idea what I want to do. I know I want to do a black history month theme since it is black history month but I think that since our next bulletin board is due mid march then that'll be kind of weird. Oh well I'll just figure something out.


5. Isn't it crazy how one day can change your entire life. Now he's in jail because he couldn't control his temper. His sister was drunk and she came home yelling and screaming saying she was raped and of course he has a anger problem so he just went crazy. Even though you were closer to him I still feel for him because he's my ex-boyfriend's best friend and now he's locked up for 15 years to life. I can't believe someone so close to religion could be in jail. I guess young christians band is no more. Life's crazy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment